Strengthening your vocal performances is possible with the right vocal lessons. At California Sound Studios, all singing lessons are taught by our qualified instructors who have graduated from prestigious schools like Juilliard Performing Arts or Music Conservator. They work with young singers and aspiring vocalists to develop a consistent and powerful voice that will impress the toughest critics.
How Singing Lessons Can Improve Your Vocal Ability
California Sound Studios has experience working with all types of singers. Some students have been told that they have the “voice of an angel.” Others feel that they need to unlock their voice. No matter which end of the spectrum you are on, our qualified and patient instructors are able to make magic happen with those who are willing to work at it.
Vocal lessons can help with the following:
- Improve posture. To ensure that the vocal cords are not obstructed, beginner singing lessons focus on correct posture. Our vocal instructors will support proper posture until it becomes habit.
- Expand vocal range. Until taking vocal lessons, many aspiring singers are unsure of their vocal range. With guided practice, it’s possible to expand your range one note at a time.
- Practice breathing techniques. Proper breathing techniques are extremely important when singing and can prevent the voice from tiring out. Learn proper breath support and achieve a more consistent and powerful voice.
- Improve vocal pitch. A singer who is out-of-tune will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Working with experienced vocal coaches allows singers to develop a strong and attractive voice.
- Maintain steady tempo. Beginning vocalists often struggle with holding the tempo steady, something that our vocal coaches address. This often comes down to a few quick fixes, such as singing in a suitable range and adjusting volume.
- Develop timbre. More advanced singers can work on developing their timbre. With additional vocal training, singers learn to change their timbre and give songs a new flavor.
Professional Vocal Lessons for All Ages and Skill Levels
All singing lessons are held in our professional recording studio that features top-of-the-line music equipment, including over a dozen microphones by brands like Sony, Avantone, Neumann, Shure and Sennheiser. With a professional sound system and lighting effects, our recording studio sets the stage for aspiring vocalists who want to sing in front of crowds one day.
There is a deep-rooted myth that only those with talent can sing. We can say for a fact that this is not true. In many cases, it’s just the voice that is out of tune, and making a few adjustments can change this. Discover your potential by calling California Sound Studios today.